Saturday, November 14, 2009

H.W #40

1. I really like/dislike this idea because...
The book that I'm reading is "Ida B".One of the main idea in this book is imagination.I know this is a
main idea because in the book it talks about how Ida B ,the main character talks to trees.
For instance,when Ida B ran outside and speak to one of the tree ,the tree said that there are
bad things going her way. So she got scared and ran to a big old honest tree to ask him
if the bad tree was telling the true. When the old honest tree told her that the other bad tree was telling her the truth she became more frighten. I like this main idea because i think the author reflect to how young people could have an imaginary friend and also that young people are creative.

2. This character reminds me of somebody I know because...
Ida B reminds me of someone i know because Ida B talk to trees and one of my cousins talks to an imaginary friend named "Jazmin". Ida B and Rachel,are similar because their imagination
are creative . For example,when Ida B send a piece of paper in a bottle to Canada asking
how the people over there live ? and when Rachel use to pertend that she is putting
make up on Jazmin . Also when she was pertending that she was her mother.

3. This character is like (name of character) in (title of book) because...

This character is like Melissa in How to be a Bride and A Flower Girl,Too,
because this book is about how Melissa go's crazy because she can not find a flower
girl. Then she comes up with an crazy idea, to be a bride and a flower girl in the
same time .This book is similar to Ida B because they both have a big imagination.

4. I like/dislike this writing because....

I like this writing because i never have read such a wonderful writing . When i first pick
up the book what caught my attention was the discretion of the book. When i read the
first page i was surprise how wonderful the book talks about a little girl that talks to tree
and how she communicated with people in Canada about her life ,and what she does everyday .

5.This book makes me think about......

This book makes me think about myself because when i very little i had a very creative
imagination . Forexample, one day when it was summer i use to dress up and pertend
that i was a princess with a big castle full of chocolate chip waffles ,and there was one
room full with million of dulls.





No comments:

Post a Comment