Thursday, November 12, 2009

H.W #31

The song that reminds me of a special person is "Because You Love Me" by Celine Dion.
the reason i pick this song because it reminds me of my mom ,forexample,when Celine Dion
say "Thanks for all the time you stood by me ,for all the truth that you made me see "
and when Celine Dion said "when i cant speake your my vocie . The thing that she is
similar to my life and how my mom loves me because my mom stood by me
all the times ,even when my dad left me,my mom,and brother.And my mom is the
one who was there when i had my up and down with people.When o was down she
pick me up and said" honey dont worry im always goin to be there for you.My
mom is the most special person in my life because she loves me a lot and even thro
i kick and scarem when i want something she always tell me that she love me and that
if i could understand that she cant buy it today.She is the most coolest and nicest mother
in the world .She could be sometime mean but i will ALWAYS LOVE HER.

1 comment:

  1. hola chica lica como est ta tu mommmie so yo sarina como es tas michelle que tu es tas sendow tu tas in classess yo tomban so call mi hit mii upo on aim dominicanb144 te amor

    ReplyDelete